CNC Aluminium Frame Sliders With Attachment Kit
- 2 aluminium-spacers 40 mm
- 2 even aluminium-spacers 40 mm
- 2 color anodized CNC milled aluminium semicircular pads (diameter 64 mm)
- 2 impact protection applications made of plastic with a length of 8 cm
- 2 aluminium-guide sleeves
- 2 attachment screws with a length of 130 mm
- 2 attachment screws with a length of 95 mm
- 2 aluminium attachment brackets for the installation to the engine mount
The fairing doesn't have to be cut out for the installation of the CNC frame sliders.
Look at the second image for an example of the installation.
The shape and the construction of the impact protectors are intended to absorb the collision in the event of a crash
Its oblong shape spreads the forces over the whole surface.
The semicircular head of the crash pad prevents from getting stuck with road bumps.
If you are not a mechanic, please contact a workshop.
Consider before the installation :
Dont loose both engine mount screws at the same time when installing the frame sliders.
Install them one by one.
Pay attention to the torques of the engine attachment screws.